And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mwahahahahaha!!!


I really had a lot of fun creating this card I am sharing with you today. I found a bag full of test tubes on sale a while back and snagged them up. I really did not look to see how many, I just saw it was under $3 and forgot until I got them in the mail. I am now holding about 2oo of these babies!!! I will have to do some brainstorming on how to use them ;).

For this card I used my Fresh Brewed Designs image: Dr. Corn Mad Scientist

I colored him up with my prismacolor markers, added glow in the dark paint to his face and the test tube in his hand. I also added glow paint to the test tube, a few googley eyes, and snow paint to accent the foam bubbling from the tube. The tube is tied to the card using black raffia. All the papers used for this card were from my scrap pile.

(lit up with a black light to show how it glows in the dark)



This card is approved for the following challenges:

Eat Sleep Stamp: Sketch
Fab n Funky: bump in the night
Spoon full of sugar: Boo!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Heather he certainly does look like the evil scientist, not sure Id want to spend a meal at his house, fabulous idea with the test tube, a really stunning card. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEKKK!!!! This is awesome Heather!!! You are so creative!!! I didn't even know you could buy glow in the dark paint! WOW, wow, wow....don't know what else to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out!!! Heather you are the master creator! This is not only hilarious, but too stinkin' ingenious! What a perfect card for the H'ween time and and maybe some little boy's parties, eh? LOL! LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scarey Halloween card.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again next time.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab image great card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather - SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! I am dying over this card. You *have* to submit this for publication my friend. It's one of your bestest cards. It's insanely cute. VERY clever use of the sketch. I have to go pick my jaw up off the floor now. *wink* Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us and for playing along with my little sketches!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter