And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love U

I finally got a moment to play around in my craft room tonight. Before church this morning I received an email about a challenge over at Papertrey Inc and thought it would be fun to get in on it. It is the PTI 4th Anniversary Party . I LOVE their papers. I was just introduced to them this year through my friend Tracy.I decided to use the little cute tag provided for the challenge at Papertrey Inc's blog paired alongside my Fresh Brewed Designs Rubber Stamp, Caution: Contents are Hot. I used all Papertrey Inc papers I have been hoarding.


This card was also created using my PRICE CHALLENGE at Paper Craft Planet and the Latte Lounge. We are now hosting a MONTHLY challenge the first FRIDAY of every month. This months challenge is to use a Fresh Brewed Designs image, hearts and bling!
Hope you get the chance to play along!

Thanks for stopping by tonight.
( I will edit the challenge list for this card later tonight)

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the paper-piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi heather, New to the FB group - Love your card! I also home school my children too. Have been home schooling for 12+ years! Nice to "meet" you here in cyber land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh!!! LaLa,I love this one! What great paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the colors and the ruffled ribbon. She is so sweet and sassy!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love this card--this image just makes me smile ever time I see it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter