And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Beautiful Love


Happy Saturday!
I do hope you are all having a day full of sunshine and smiles. If not, I am sending you some from where I am. I hope you feel them :)

Today I have some new images to share with you. Today I have added several new digital stamps to the shop. These images were inspired and created after prayer and asking God to guide me to create something to reflect how much he loves us all. I was looking outside and thinking of how much I love him and how in the world I would be able to capture even a piece of that on paper. Days later he gave me these images. I cried while drawing most of them.
You can see them all in the Fresh Brewed Designs shop under
Holidays / Religious - Easter
Jesus - Religious

Beautiful Love Digital Stamp
This first card was created using the Eat Sleep Stamp sketch


This second card was created using the recipe at PaperCraft Star.
Today I am sharing a very personal image with you. This one came when the internet, cable, telephones and all were not working. While the kids and my husband was asleep and I was up sitting and thinking and listening to a few CDs. This image came to me while listening to the songs One Touch by Nicole C Mullen and Beautiful by Kari Jobe. I do hope you will take time sometime to listen to these songs. It is about how when we seek his face, pray, and show him how much we love him ~ He will wrap his loving arms around us, surround us with his love and peace and will guide us and direct us in the way he wants us to go.



Other Challenges:

5 comments:

  1. STUNNING, Miss Heaver!!
    Absolutely breath-taking!!
    There is NOTHING like this out there and you have captured the real essence of His love in this set of images! Pure, simple and uncomplicated, with so much depth of feeling!
    You have a GIFT and I'm so pleased and proud that you have shared with me and with all of us!

    Love you
    Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Heather these cards are gorgeous! I love knowing that the Lord guided your artwork, though I know that you walk closely with Him so it's no surprise he part of everything you do!
    Popped over to the store to have a peek at the image...they're wonderful! I like the scripture ovals and the pictures you put in them! You're so AWESOME!!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather thats a really beautiful image, and your cards are stunning. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is SOOOOO precious Heather. I love how you turned the sketch into a square card too! I rarely think outside of the box. Glad you guys keep me on my toes and help me do that. LOL! Thank you for the inspiration and for playing along this week. xoxoxo, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, this image is so perfect. Incredibly beautiful cards. Amazing how God answers prayer, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter