And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weekends are AWESOME!!!

HAHAHA!!! Ok so I have not had my coffee yet. I immediately came to my computer to see if posts went live and was sucked in. It is brewing now and I will have come up with a much better blog title, but since you are here prior to coffee, this is what you get :D

I will keep this post simple and free of too many words since it is a holiday weekend and I am sure you all have lots of things planned. 


Card - 
palm tree-
pink and blue
plaid
:D

Be sure to check out our SALE!!!
All unmounted rubber stamps are around the same price as a digi!

Sale ends July 5


Places to go NOW :D
She is giving away FBD RUBBER Blog Candy!!!

Reminder:
Monday is Mocha Manic Monday!
Be sure to come back and see us then for your freebie!

3 comments:

  1. such a cute non traditional palm tree. how creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather that is gorgeous and makes you want to look forward to a decent holiday somewhere hot. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week ends are awesome! 3 day ones are even better!

    I love your card! Cute image. I love the way you used the ribbon.

    I hope you had a fabulous week end!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter