And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just Dance


Life tends to throw us some curve balls sometimes, and I know that when it does, I am not the one who dances or looks for the best. I have been working on that. I do get anxious and do think and overthink and tend to go into panic mode.... but there in the midst of it all I am thinking of the one who is in control of all things. God. And as I dwell on that and remember all the times he has been there for me or a loved one... all the times he has held us, loved us, healed us; my fears and worries start to slip further away.


This image just reminds me that even in the hard times we should praise God. He is worthy of all of our praises even when we do not feel like praying or praising. We should be joyful always singing unto our Lord and being thankful in all things and situations. Easier said than done. I know, but he tells us to

Proverbs 3:5-6

King James Version (KJV)

 5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

2 Samuel 22:31
As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

Psalm 7:1
O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust

Psalm 18:2
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. 

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.


Matthew 9:22
But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.



John 14:21
He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him

John 14:28
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 15:9
As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

Romans 5:8
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.



 This card was created for the Freshly Brewed Challenge #61 _ Emboss It. 
You can read more as well as get updates on hops and all that wonderful stuff at the blog HERE

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful and blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. The card is SOOOOO pretty!!How did you make the dress shiny?? Is it paper??.....God is in control,in the STORM and in the QUAKE!! love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image Heather love the papers and way youve done the skirt and top. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Heather, both the card is testament. You definitely put your heart into everything you do which is what makes you such a loving and wonderful woman! Blessings to you. Stay safe.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet and lovely card! the gold dress is such a beautiful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather! I just fell in love with this card as soon as I saw it! I love how you did the gorgeous skirt! You must share how you did that!
    Sending love, blessings and prayers, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Heather, I needed this message so much today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter