And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

YUMMMM!!! Fries!

I am giving a big thank you shout out to all the wonderful people who hopped and shared in our event this past weekend! YOU made it wonderful and fun. Thank you for all of the lovely comments and for playing along in our challenges and sharing with us. You are all just amazing :))
To see a list of hop winners go HERE
We will be hosting ANOTHER facebook event and party starting the 1st of August, but you can go ahead and start following by going HERE 

This week at Freshly Brewed Challenges we are
 asking to see your creations using anything with 
The DT has some super yummy examples created for you. 
I hope you will stop by and check it out! 

For my card I chose to use the Fun Foods Digital Stamp called 

 I created this adorable little fry box for todays challenge
This fry box is about the same size as a large fry at your fave fast food place
*maybe a medium... ?? 
Anyway :) it is super cute and I found the template here at SCS

The image is so simple and sweet. 
I was able to easily cut it out and layer it to give it depth and dimension. 
Doesn't it look all cute, filled with salty hot fries? Yum!!!

I can see these being really cute for a party favor or added to a gift basket or fill it with ketchup packets and gift cards for the french  fry obsessed person in your life. So many fun things it can be used for!!!  

here is how it looks without the fun paper inside. 

I have recently been asked  why my digis are SO BIG! 
hahaha. I do save them as larger files at a high resolution so that they are clearer when they are printed. It is all for you, I promise! :D If they were not a good resolution I would not have been able to make the digi HUGE so I could use the fries to come out of my fry box I created :)) SEE - a win win right? 

Thank you for stopping by! 

 Have a blessed day!
Heather

(get ready for our August Blog Hop!!!)



6 comments:

  1. omg! you are a creative genius and on fire whipping out all these amazing and creative projects. whew! can you share some of that with me? oh and these fries? LOL! yuuum. makes me want some. looooooove this! SO CUTE AND FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut the front door...that's pretty much all I have to say :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Heather, this is amazing!!! I especially love how you did multiple layers! I'm soooo gonna give this a try. TFS, TOC! It's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME!!!!This is so Cute!!!I love it!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness Heather--is this just the cutest thing!! I totally love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gosh darn cute! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter