And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs Digi Release / Blog Hop Day 3

Good morning!
I am back with to remind you about the Fresh Brewed Designs
NEW DIGI RELEASE BLOG HOP!


(shimmer added with smooch)

If you are just hopping with us and want to get started GO HERE

If you are hopping and want to go straight to my hop card, go HERE. 
If you want to see my day #2 card, go HERE
If you are just visiting or caught the bug and are here for day #3, 
Well .... Welcome back!

I have a little card to share with you today featuring the new digi:
CUTIE BUG CAKE
and the rubber stamp sentiment from the
Skinny Minnie is Sweet stamps set



I have a few very special friends who have birthday's this week and
wanted to give them a little Birthday Shout Out!
Happy Birthday Rhonda, Stacy, and Edwina. 
I  hope you all have a happy and blessed birthday!


 I used the following materials to create this card: Papertrey Inc Cardstock: white and pink,
American Craft Textured Cardstock: blue, prismacolor markers, ribbons from scrap pile,
patterned paper: MME Bright Dots,  white gelly roll pen, and smooch: white pearl.

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY!
Check the Freshly Brewed Challenges blog Friday
to see if you were the lucky winner from your blog hop.

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER TO IN OUR BLOG CANDY!

Read more and enter the link up HERE

Challenges:
Friday Sketch Challenge: Sketch #62
Shopping our Stash: shiny (SMOOCH paint)
Craft:Dee Bows - AG with handmade bow
Love to Create -Red and/or Pink






11 comments:

  1. I just love your little whimsical card!! so fun - super duper cutie image, and lovely embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Heather...ya just made me want to do the little buggies up in yet another colour combo!!!! I really am lovin' these CUTIES!!! Your card is just WONDERFUL...I love these colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!! I just love that blue gingham ruffled ribbon - just perfect!!
    Blessings to you Heather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heather, your card is so cute. Nice coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather this is just precious and I love the little frilly fabric at the bottom.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! The image is adorable and I love how you made it shiny!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hug, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I love the slight distressing. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ February Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! the image is adorable and fabulous colours! Thanks for sharing this with us at Friday Sketch Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! The image is cute, and I your design is perfect! Thank you for joining our Color Challenge over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that bit of shimmer!! thanks for joining us at Pile it on - hope you are able to join us again for this weeks challenge! - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather, I love the pink and blue you used on this adorable card! That blue and white gingham trim is SO CUTE! I just love it! I am a huge fan of all of your little bugs! LOL!
    Big Warm Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter