And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Freshly Brewed Challenges: Glitter Galore

To see my Word Art Wednesday post go HERE

Good Morning!
I am back with another card!
Can you imagine, two posts on one day! WOW!
I am amazed myself ;) tee hee hee!

What an eventful week it has been.
Dance and school start back this week. 
Life gets busy, but I found that if you keep your focus on
God and all the good things he has for you, it all seems to work out. 
We are to serve Christ first and in all we do.
Daily chores, tasks, running around - spilling coffee on a newly mopped floor,
getting too hot or too cold ... well, things just set me off and I have a little
'Heather fit' so to speak. I have been trying to remind myself 
or check myself ;) before I start.  I have failed a time or two, but
God puts me back on the path pretty quickly. 


I have a fun card to share with you.
Our new challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges is 
GLITTER GALORE and boy did I use a ton of it!




I colored my image with a mix of copic markers and
prisma color markers. I used pretty paper from the
Making Memories 6x6 stack: Just Chillin.
The cardstock (white and kraft) are by Papertrey Inc



To add all of this yummy shimmer, I used the following items:
Stickles: waterfall, fruit punch, eucalyptus
Creative Inspirations Paint: Fairy Dust
Martha Stewart Loose Glitter: Mica




I traced around the image using the inside of my oval diecut,
then I trimmed around it leaving her hair, hand, tail and other little areas
extended out over the oval outline.
I then used the same diecut and cut out the kraft scalloped oval to create a frame.
The paper was so pretty, I didn't want to hid or cover it up.
I chose to cut out a wave diecut using my MFT waves die.
I used the paper as a stencil, inked over it, sprinkled Seafoam White
embossing powder over the wet ink and heat embossed the waves.


Find out how to enter to win 
my blog candy >>HERE<<


NEWS THIS WEEK!

My little man turned 10 years old



And my beautiful little girl, Hannah, asked Jesus into her heart this past Sunday!
She cried, raised her hands in praise, and welcomed Jesus into her heart.
What a beautiful and special day it was! 
And my mom, dad, husband and I were all there with her.
Praise God!!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
I do hope you have a blessed and happy day!
                     HEATHER

3 comments:

  1. i so very much love love LOVE this card. it's absolutely gorgeous!!! beautifully colored and i love all the embossing and glittery details! AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you've had such a busy and fulfilling week!!! And your card...GORGEOUS!!! I love this image and she sure looks fabulous in all her glitter glory!!
    Take care...enjoy your weekend and family time!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather... Love your card, love your post... your heart must be overflowing...!! Praising God with you!!
    Blessings to you and your sweet family!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter