And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, February 21, 2009

a flower for you


I got to make a card in the craziness of today! WOOT! With Hannah being able to eat again I had to go grocery shopping and restock. almost $200 later and we have a well stocked pantry and freezer again. I know it sounds like a lot of $$ but this should last us well over a month. I buy in bulk at Sams and always bargain shop. I also found that the heart healthy bisquick has NO SOY! yay! EVERYTHING under the sun has soy!!! I am going to have to start making my own bread ((ANY TIPS??)) but other than that... things are looking up. Han is taking a bath, TR and dad are watching superman, and I am listening to them all smiling. This is what I love when the evenings are happy and calm.


OK, on to my card. I love this little turtle tot and am so glad I got him! Hannah is also working on a CUTE card. She has colored a turtle tot, mermaid, and huggabug already today. She loves my bellas just as much as I do ... well.. except for my "butt bellas" lol! :)


I colored this sweetie with my bics and a white gel pen. The sent was included with the stamp and I love it! The card is a tad smaller than I usually make. AC Moore had come card / envie sets (25 cards/ envies for $3) that measured 4 x 5. I think it was a great size for this image. Larger ones would take up too much room. I used the sketch for Friday Sketchers for this card. I followed the sketch almost exactly. I felt it was fine just the way it was w/o adding much more to it. I cut the flower on my cricut.

..... I know this is a jumbled mess of me talking about things and jumping around from one subject to the next .... so I will hush now :o) Hope you all have a great night and have a blessed Sunday. Hugs!!!

7 comments:

  1. He's soooo cute! I have lots of bread recipies! I'll put some in your package. Homemade bread is the best... you'll never go back again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! I'm so glad you had a nice, smiley evening! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun card heather! Glad to hear Hannah is doing better! YAY! The prayers are working! :) Wish i could help you with the bread...but I am not a good cook/baker. hee hee!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little fella is DARLING!!! You know how we southerners like to squish cheeks on cute babies...well, I wanna squish his adorable, little cheeks:o) Hahaha!!! Too darn cute for words!!! I love the pink and green color combo, this sweet image, and your incredible coloring!!! Thank you for making me smile:o)

    Hugs!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you having a nice evening at home. I am in love with this card! What a great job coloring, and I love these colors together! They are so nice! That turtle? he might be one of my next investments. =0) TOO cute!

    and, LOL! Butt Bellas...:;shakes head::

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see what you created with my sketch. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love,
    jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter