And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Have yourself a PRETTY little Christmas


Yes, thanks go Cassandra and several blog challenges, my craft room threw up in Christmas!!! Oh the mess I have! lol! at least I have kept up with the rest of the house and have not slacked there... just that NO ONE is allowed in my craft room under any conditions! lol!!! This card was made for the Hanna Stamps challenge on SCS that was "Christmas in July". I love this Hanna so much! I think she is so pretty and the other stamps that go along with it just make the set extra great. :) Anywho ~ I found this scrap paper in my Christmas box o goodies and knew they would be great with her. I used a mini ornament as the charm. I colored her with my bics, copics and then added stickles and glossy accents to her. The ornaments on the tree were created using liquid pearls.


I am also using this card for the Christmas challenge on Stamp something Friday as well as the red white and blue challenge on OCC (hope it is not too much of a stretch for that one :/ )


I will be back later with MORE Christmas cards... yes, more! :/ lol!!!

5 comments:

  1. fabulous card! love the image and your coloring is fantastic! thanks for joining us at stamp something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, he, he! Sorry bout your mess, mama! But you know you are enjoying, yourself! ;) You can DEF blame me for that. ;) I like it! I like what you did with her outfit! very chic! (sheek)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas in July...I am seeing more and more of that lately! I love this image hon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL about the Christmas throw up in your craft room - I bet it looks so prettty... You have created a rocking Christmas Card - so elegant and christmassy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Fun colors and shimmer going on! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter