And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, July 23, 2009

HUGS!!!!!!!!


I love this little image (which is free by the way!!!) by MyGrafico. I used her once weeks ago and was happy to get the chance to use her again. I am going to submit this card to the PCP MyGrafico challenge as well as the Our Creative Corner challenge: 3 embellishments. I colored this little girl with my prismacolor markers. The paper is from my Secret Sister over on Cafe Mom. The flower and ribbon are also RAKed, from my friend Cassandra I think.


Thanks for visiting, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOOO beyond cute! I LOVE IT!!! And thanks for the heads up on that CUTE image! LOVE your flower...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOOO beyond cute! I LOVE IT!!! And thanks for the heads up on that CUTE image! LOVE your flower...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !! This is fantastic!! I love it oh so very much...what a cute free image and love how you colored her I gotta get me some of those fancy markers!!(((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you colored the image and that cute way you made the ribbon look like the stem of the fkower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!!! THe image is fab and you have done it up perfectly! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you are workin those markers!! Fantastic coloring!! Fun, fun, fun card, love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. another adorable card, its great that you got such a cute image for free,nothing like a freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh it also goes perfect for the mygrafico challenge blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter