And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!


First and foremost I made this card for a very sweet friend who is having a birthday this week. She means so much to me and I love her lots :). Already a dead giveaway ~ so I hope you have a wonderful day Callie! I love ya sweets!


I am submitting this card to the Pink Elephant challenge which is to use animals on your card. They are giving away ADORABLE Dustin Pike images this week, so be sure to check it out! Also I am using it for the Cute Card Thursday ~ eyelets challenge as well as the sketch on Card Patterns. I NEVER or hardly ever use a card for so many challenges. I would much rather make one card per challenge .. but I already know the weekend / week ahead and I had no choice:) lol! I used a RAKed image from a sweet Cafe Mom friend, Cheryl. I colored this Turtle Tot (Stamping Bella) with my prismacolor markers. I used American Crafts DS cardstock. The star sentiment is by Scrappy Cat.

8 comments:

  1. Cute, love that background paper and the star.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is sooo sweet! love the image (have never seen this before) and your card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather this is such a sweet card! I love that little image! I'm sure your friend will just love this. Thanks for joining us on CP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a fab card - love it.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what it is about turtles but I think they are just so stinkin cute, I can't stand it!!!! I gotta get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, fun card! Love all the bright colors! Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is too cute!! Love the little turtle image. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cute turtle! Perfect for our challenge at TPE.....thanks for playing :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter