And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Saturday, July 11, 2009

SS Friday


This card is for the challenge at Stamp Something: to use pink, green and yellow. I made this card with a RAKed image from my dear friend Norma. These Elzybells are so cute and you know I love anything to do with coffee. My husband took me to Michael's over the weekend and 'made' me get a small set of prismcolor markers with my 50% coupon. I have been looking and contemplating this purchase for months. I still think it is a lot of $$ for markers. I hope it was not a bad decision. Only time will tell. So far I really like them! This card was colored entirely with them aside from my skin copics. I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. i am off to get the kids to bed. :) Good night.

6 comments:

  1. This is just darling!! Congrats on your new purchase!! Let me know how you like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the simplicity of design :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather, your card is beautiful. you will love the markers , I do the same thing use the copic for the skin and the rest primsacolor markers. I really do love these markers better than copic's have fun with them
    Hugs Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great job coloring with your markers! Your images turned out just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, my cuteness! I just love this image. thanks for playing along with us at SS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Elzybells. Great job with the color challenge and thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter