And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, September 25, 2009

TPE gets sweet


This card is for this weeks challenge on the Pink Elephant. I love the challenges there and this sketch is just gorgeous!!! The DTs creations are just outstanding. I was trying to NOT use my images .. I feel like I am shoving them down everyone's throat, lol... but I just want to use them. I want to make sure they print well, color well and so on before I sell them as digis. I have a few stories about pumpkin suits, so this one just had to be made. It is somewhat sentimental to me. :) I hope you like it too. I plan to add him (pumpk-orn) to my shop, Fresh Brewed Designs, to sell tomorrow. I colored him with my prismacolor markers, used scrap papers, scrap ribbon and raffia. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Oh this card is FAB and that image is just too cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He, he, he! What a neat idea. So clever! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute image and a fabulous card thanks so much for joining us at the Pink Elephant.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter