And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hannah Belle Hop Day 2


Welcome to day 2 of the hop.
So far we have had a few ladies participate in the sketch and become instant winners!!! :)
You still have time. You can find the sketch and all the info HERE.
If you have just arrived at my blog .. we are in the middle of a 3 day blog hop to introduce my newest Fresh Brewed Designs images, Hannah Belle.
There are 4 ways to win and one of them is to HOP through the lovely ladies blogs and leave a comment.
I have linked the names directly to the hop in this post. If for some reason you do not see their Fresh Brewed Designs Hannah Belle post, just scroll down. It is there, I promise!
Hop List:
here is the full hop list:
Rhonda Michelle Carolyn Kelly Jenn Terry Sheri Catherine Stacy Norma Kadie Heather

Some of the ladies have also participated in day 2, so be sure to check out their yummy and fun creations
Rhonda day 2 Hannah Belle Ice Cream
Norma day 2 Hannah Belle Valentine
Terry day 2 Hannah Belle Sitting Pretty


Here are the cards I want to share with you today:

Hannah Belle and Mommy

Challenges : Creative inspiration: Sketch
Stamp Something Friday: Blue and White

up next is
Hannah Belle Butterfly

Challenges: Sweet Sketch Wednesday
Creative Card Crew: Punch

I am so glad that you were able to spend part of your day with me.
Have a beautiful and blessed day!

22 comments:

  1. Hi again Heather, how is it all going, great I hope. I love both of these cards, beautiful colours, fantastic images, I have quite a collection of them now (6). I am in the middle of making Hannah Belle Warm and Cosy, she is looking good. They are such fun and easy to work with.
    Enjoy the rest of the Hop.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found fresh brew. Both your cards are going to make me get some. You have some awesome cards. love the coloring. Gloria M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather wow another fabulous card love the image and again fantastic punch details. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are so adorable!! I love your take on the blue and white colors!! The layout is so adorable!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love all these images and you make them just irresistable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how absolutely gorgeous your cards are Heather.
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the one with Mommy, that is so sweet. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, I am so flattered you have used our sketch to showcase your beautiful work!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations!!
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yumm Yumm!!! Loving both of your card Heather!!! that paper piecing is just sooooo awesome--gotta try on these gorgeous images! Love the papers in the Summer Hannah--it is super sun shinny here today--and I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super! Love them both! Especially Butterfly! Your ribbons are really great!
    Thanks again for the hop!
    Dee (Sprytebyrd)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Heather! I love all these images, but the Hannah Belle and Mommy is FAB! You really are so very talented. I know I've said it before...but it's so TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh, look at mommy and precious Hannah Belle - Heather, you're so darn talented - I love this! ;D It is such a perfect card with those two bows and how cute for your son that comes afterwards! And do I ever love that hair on the second card! She looks stunning - love the jammies. You did an awesome job on the sketch too! Super! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh Heather, your cards are so pretty and sweet! I love the softness of the first one and the second one just makes me smile and long for summer time! I hope your hop is going really well, I am planning on posting another card tomorrow sometime.
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute sweetie! I love Hannah Belle and Mommy! What a great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Heather! I had so much fun on your blog hop. Your new images are so darling. Thanks again for letting us use your sweet images over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love these!! (almost as much as I love Hannah Belle!!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Heather :-)) it's been wonderful catching up on all your gorgeous cards - I am loving your gorgeous work with all these wonderful digi images - your cards are just gorgeous smorgeous.

    Hope you and your family are well and enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww sooo cute!!! Thanks for joining in with Creations Inspirations this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some how I totally missed your cards when I was visiting everyone yesterday. They are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely take on the sketch and thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is so cute!!! Love how you have used the sketch..
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning Heather, wow what a stunning card, i love the image and all that added detail, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter