And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Friday, May 6, 2011

Beach, Sand and Sun!!!


Good morning!!!LinkOnly two days left in the Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop!
If you are saying "What blog hop?" then you need to read more here
If you are saying "OH YEA~ I was meaning to do that!" GO HERE :D

I created a few cards to share with you this morning. Hopefully the sun is shining where you are and you have a beautiful start to this Mother's Day weekend! (speaking of Mothers Day, there might be a surprise in the shop just for moms tomorrow all day! ... just saying ;) )


Sunbathing Beach Babe
and
Fairy Dust Inspirations Paints

both cards featured were created using the current Eat Sleep Stamp Sketch


Many hugs!!!
Heather

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!!! Love the summery colors and papers! I still haven't had time to play with my paint yet :( phooy!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the bright fun and geometical patterns - I'm ready for the beach! Beautiful details!
    I can't wait to try the CIP!! Blessings to you and Have a blessed Mother's Day!! x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Heather two stunning cards, wish I had her body though. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are great. I love the new images. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh can you draw me a body like hers??? =) Love the bright colors on both of these. Perfect to welcome summer. I wish it would get here already! I'm ready for a break from homework. LOL! As always you have such fantastic details. You always make my little ol sketches come alive!!! Thank you for playing this week!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter