And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tick Tock...


Time is running out!!! There are only a few days left to enter these May Month long challenges :
I heart to stamp and Altered Alice (in which FBD is sponsoring this month)

I really liked this sketch, but could not find the time to get this card together. I intended to make more than one card using it, and probably will use it again sometime in the near future.

I created this card using two FBD digis:
Tick Tock Clock Background and I'm Late.
I colored the image with prismacolor markers, glazed it with glossy accents and sprinkled extra fine Martha Stewart glitter over it. The chipboard clock is by Making Memories. I used Bazzil CS gray, Papertrey inc cardstock: black, scrap red cardstock, and GP cardstock to print my image. The wired ribbon was also scrap.I love how glittery and sheer it is.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Before I go, I want to send out a big THANK YOU to the Altered Alice DT.
They are amazing artists and I loved seeing all of the gorgeous, jaw dropping creations they made this month with my digital stamps!

Enjoy your Sunday!

**Edited to add ~ I WAS late, lol, to enter the challenge at Altered Alice. Lucky for me though, I am sponsoring it, so being able to see all of their projects makes me a winner already! Congratulations to the winner
Name: Lola Azul
Blog: Apuntes des Colores
and all of the honorable mentions (including myself!!!)
Be sure to check out all the amazing creations for the month HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger, sorry I have been MIA, a bit busy now as you know with the school year coming to a close and I am still trying to keep my studies up. Your card is so cute and reminds me to stay on schedule. Love the new haircut girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter