And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Oh BOY!!!

It feels like FOREVER has passed since I have posted!!! I guess our new stamp releases and things have me doing more behind the scenes and left little time to create .... but that is fine!!! I am super excited about the new stamp release :D woohoo!!! To read more check out our FB Challenges blog and snag our badges that are in the sidebar of my blog and the shop blog .

I have some FUN news to share with you. The  Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge blog is celebrating their reaching 1000+ followers. They have a wonderful challenge with lots of sponsors (FBD included).
Read more about their challenge / celebration HERE.

How did I choose to celebrate you ask? The best way!!! I will keep my story short and to the point. My sister knows a lady who was unable to have children. My sister (and others I am sure) felt lead to pray for her... and guess what!!! She is being blessed with triplet boys!!! Isn't that awesome?!?! My sister knitted the boys an awesome set. I can't explain it ... but it is like a baby sock (hehehe) that they fit inside of and a little hat to match. my husband described it to look like  a glowworm... but they are just the CUTEST things ever!!! I wanted to make a card for her to sort of go with her gift. I used my digital stamp 'look who hatched' and covered the cracked egg edge with bakers twine.

The colors match closely to the handknit gift she will be receiving.
I used some scrap handmade paper (the light green dot) that  I have had for YEARS!, Papertrey Inc white cardstock and kraft cardstock AND blue dot paper from their 2008 bitty dot basics set. The punch is a scalloped lace circle nestablities die and the baby feet and sentiment are by clearly wordsworth.

Thank you for stopping by today!

I hope you have a very beautiful and blessed day!
Heather

Challenges include:
The Sweetest Thing - Sketch*
Shabby Tea Room - Polka Dots (Photo Inspirations*)
Fun with Shapes & More  must include die cut/punch - twine
Stampin For The Weekend  – spots and dots

6 comments:

  1. Awww this is such a cutie, yes, how blessed to be having triplets :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful thing to celebrate and what an ADORABLE CARD! i love the colors you chose and the bakers twine is so cute on it- it may be covering up, but it was a great addition! the little embossed shape with tiny feet= cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love those babies and of coarse the Polka Dots :-)Thanks for sharing your beautiful card this week with us at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is ever so darling!! 3 boys - what a bountiful blessing! God's grace is truly magnificent :) Love the softness to your card! The little twine is the perfect addition and looks like it was meant to be there all along :) Big hugs to you, my friend! I hope dh is home safe and sound (and tan?! LOL!) x0x0

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is something to celebrate :)!
    Thanks for sharing your card in Fussy and Fancys celebrationchallenge.
    Lisbeth K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my cuteness! Those babies are sooo adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter