And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CHOCOLATE!!!

 
I mean, come on!!! Who doesn't like chocolate? (well, I confess, I know a few people, but not many!!! :)

This card is for all of you chocolate romantics out there :D hehehe
  Shy Girl digital stamp

Our new challenge at Freshly Brewed Challenges is to use White on White plus One more color. I chose white and  deep brown. I like the way they contrast. I would usually go with a softer pastel color, but really like how this turned out. I simply embossed the bg using a 5x7cuttlebug folder then punched out a few hearts, attached them to the twine and voila! Really simple fun card.

I hope you will be able to join us this week.
We have lots of fun things to share with you including blog hop badges and our month long prize challenge.


this card was created using the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life - 2W, 1E -  #50 No patterned paper
Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C100 Monochromatic
Crafty Catz - 1E - embossing
4 Crafty Chicks -Twine
Cute Card Thursday - C5 -Clean & Simple
   

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I adore the sentiment, so true, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally wonderful card Heather!! Love the twine, the hearts as your embellies, and the sentiment...how true is that!!!! Off to create my white card now!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! i loooooove this! it couldn't be any sweeter unless it was stamped directly onto chocolate :) very cute sentiment and goes so nicely with that digi as well as the colors. love the twine and heart placements. this challenge scares me white on white?), but i may give a try (that's why they call it a challenge, right? :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card,as always!!I love the all white theme.Makes me think of COCONUT CAKE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh this is one adorable creation, I love the papers and the image is adorable, Fabulous embossing too

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 95 Emboss it

    I have some Calorie free Candy if you are interested.

    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card, perfect for chocoholics ;)
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter