And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Gobble - Wobble - Repeat!

HAHAHAHA!!! 
Doesn't that sound like what alot of us will be doing Thursday evening?!?! 
HAHAHA!
The Turkey Wobble!
I recently heard on our local christian radio station (well, not really local, it is broadcast all over - KLove- you can even listen online!!!) Anyway - they were talking about how a company is talking about adding caffeine to beef jerkey. SO when I was creating this set of cards, of course my thought was
THEY WILL PUT CAFFEINE IN ANYTHING! 
hahahahahah
Check out Tom. He is making sure Farmer John isn't going to catch him sleeping
(yes, my farmer is nice and waits until they have no clue!) 
OK I will make myself sick thinking about it and not be able to eat any .. so on with the post!
I created a simple set of Tom Turkey cards to mail out. We all know that embellies and buttons get ripped up in the mail unless we take extra precautions. My precaution for these was not to have any :D 
I thought they were too plain and simple, but my DT Sheryl assured me that they were not... so ... 
What do you think? I know they are simple, but hopefully cute as well. I tried :D Things have been so busy here. I have also been making gifts that have not been posted, so at least I have had some creative time :D

I hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed day today!
LOTS of HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Heather, these are great flat cards! Great for mailing. The really are pretty enough w/o all the bling!
    Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it weird to not keep adding? BUT yes, they are wonderful just as they are and easier to mail. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter