And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I love you Fairy much!

Good morning!
I am off to get school started with my little ones, 
but wanted to pop in and share a card I created with you first. 
This card was created using all scrap papers (GO ME!) and a newly released FBD Digi called Fairy Sweet
She, along with several others, can be found in the NEW! Hot out of the Press 
section of the Fresh Brewed Designs Shop.


This image was colored with prismacolor markers, decorated with glossy accents and dew drops. 
I used the Sketch at Eat Sleep Stamp as my inspiration as well as the photo at  Fairy Tale Challenge Blog 
 

now, a confession.
I totally dropped the ball this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges. 
I missed my own challenge! how does that happen?!?!
I was thiking this weeks challenge was next weeks challenge, so I created the wrong style of card :( doh!
I will get one or more made this week following our theme of I am Thankful to share with you later.
Don't Forget 
We have CUSTOMER APPRECIATION BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY
at Freshly Brewed Challenges
you have to 
USE A FBD IMAGE 
ENTER THE CHALLENGE HERE

9 comments:

  1. I so love this card.... soooooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sweet! i printed this one off, just need some time. :) i love the colors you chose and the DEW DROPS = awesome! i'm cardlifting that idea i bet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm super happy that you goofed, cause I get to see this sweet, sweet card!!!!!! I love it Heather. Like Vanessa, I have her printed off too for something later!! May I say, I am thankful for you, for FBD, and for being on your DT!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo flippin adorable Heather!! The black makes your card POP. Look at you doing 2 cards! I can't wait till my mojo comes back. Your cards are so inspiring. Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That´s such a lovely card! Cute image and coloration! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Heather that is just gorgeous love the mushroom and your fairy is so pretty. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful. I love your image. Sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter