And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY 2013!!!

Good morning! 
It feels like FOREVER since my last post!
I gave my FBD DT December off. It was good to have a break but man, did it fly by fast?
I am SO VERY HAPPY to be back and able to post for our FIRST FRESHLY BREWED CHALLENGE of the year!
We have several NEW things going on this year, so be sure to head over to the challenge blog and READ the post to find out how things will be working this year. We are making things easier and hopefully more fun for everyone!

Our FIRST challenge is an ANYTHING GOES Challenge. 
I Decided to use my personal favorite stamp:
She is hot and sassy and has her hot latte in hand. 
What a way to start the new year, right? ;)


I had a lot of fun creating this card. 
I must admit, it took me FOREVER to get it started. 
I had the image already previously colored in my 'stack'. I picked out paper I was hoarding and ribbon I was hoarding and looked at it. And looked at it. And looked some more. My son wanted some batteries or something? so I went on a search... because even though everything HAS a home, it never ends up in its home. I found a baggie in the drawer with mini cupcake liners. I thought, those would be cute to fold, cut and make a ruffle. So the card got started and I was able to complete it and fall in love with it:) yay!!!

The next card was another I created using a previously colored image. 
She is a Fresh Brewed Designs digital stamp called Valentine Sweetheart
 I used all scrap papers, prismacolor and copic markers, 
stickles  and a ruffly ribbon to create this quick, fun, and sassy card. 


AND DON'T FORGET!
It is ALMOST TIME FOR OUR FIRST RUBBER STAMP RELEASE FOR 2013!

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I hope you will hop on over to Freshly Brewed Challenges 
and see what we have planned for YOU in 2013



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter