And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Something Cute to Perk You Up...

Good Morning!
I am here to share a card I made for this weeks
Fresh Brewed Designs is sponsoring this lovely challenge blog
for this week. I hope you willl stop by and check out the BEAUTIFUL DT Creations! 
And I hope to see you play along. 

My card features the following stamps:

*from the She Loves Lattes Rubber Stamp Set






And here is the SSW2 fabulous sketch created by Sally Dube




Hannah's dance teacher has had one rough week!
I thought she could use a little perk me up :) seeing as how she is
also a fellow coffee addict... 
I do hope this card makes her smile.  



**DON'T FORGET to stop by our Freshly Brewed Challenges page
We have a NEW Challenge started, NEW July Blog candy, and MORE!


Have a very happy and blessed day!
Heather

8 comments:

  1. This definitely has the cuteness factor. Love the button with the twine and can smell the aroma of the coffee.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous Heather!! Nothing but sweetness that no doubt Hannah's dance teacher will love!! Adorable image...but that's a given!! Thanks for joining us AND sponsoring us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I love your bug images...I was having a hard time deciding which image to use this week! Thanks so much for sponsoring us at SSW2. Have a wonderful summer!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Heather!!! I love the Cutie Bugs and this one with the coffee I just Love a "latte"!!! Thanks for Sponsoring and playing along with us!!
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooooooooo super cute!! love how you focused on the cute little bugs cup of coffee :) great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bug images too. This is just too cute! Thanks for being our sponsor this week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Heather I do love these Bug images, they're just so cute. Love your colour combo and embellishments. Thanks for being our sponsor this week its very much appreciated.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card and image Heather. Thanks so much for your sponsorship at SSW. We always love using your images for our challenges.
    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter