And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose. . Romans 8:28

truth

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 / KJV
Jesus is our soon coming King
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh."

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Knit me something WARM!

Good Morning!
I am here with a super fast post. Lots to do today!!!
I have a card to share with you that I made a while back for my sister, but I think I forgot to post and share it!



This card was created using the Fresh Brewed Designs Knit and Purl Girl Rubber Stamp. I know with all of the yarn my sister and mom has, they could actually form a ball like this :D and my mom is crafty enough, she could totally make huge knitting needles :D HAHAHA!!!

I love the color teal, so this card was a lot of fun for me to make. I even used a sharpie marker for the ball of yarn! (gasp!) I know... sounds odd.. but that is what I started off with.. and they work really well and have lots of beautiful colors.

If you get a moment, please stop by the Freshly Brewed Challenges blog. We have LOTS of fun going on over there. We have a new challenge for the week (Brrr Cold / Winter theme) ((Just realized my DT card might be a  little overreaching. I guess I think of bulky yarn and sweaters and scarves... so it just went that way for me)) We also have announced our NEW design team for The Crafters Cafe and Facebook! AND we have a page FILLED with AWESOME and FUN Tutorials just for you!

Hope to see you there :D

BIG HUGS!!!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. such beautiful colors and i love the flower spray. is that what you would call it? hee hee. the flowers on the twine... so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments
they make me SMILE :D
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs3: 5,6

comment counter